Saturday, July 7, 2007

July 7, 2007

by AMY LEAVITT



I live in an apartment, but my front door opens into the outside world, not into a hallway.



The family in the apartment below has two little kids. The youngest is a girl and when she's outside playing I can hear her.



She cries EVERY SINGLE TIME SHE IS OUTSIDE no matter what she is doing out there. Whether she is playing or she is heading to the car with parents, that little girl will cry if she is outside of her apartment.



IT IS SO ANNOYING IT DRIVES ME MAD!



What could she be crying about? Why does she have to cry EVERY time? I am not exaggerating. I wish I were!



I bought some lovely windchimes. Fairly large metal tubular ones. The kind that chime "bong" and not "ting" and really seem to make music. They are pretty loud.



They scared the little girl when I first put them up and made her cry she was so frightened.



It was one time I didn't mind her damn crying AT ALL!











Thanks for dropping by!



For an archive please visit:

http://www.amyleavitt.blogspot.com/











Contact Information Email : amy@amyleavitt.com



Address : www.stores.ebay.com/punkruthandpunky

No comments: